jueves, 30 de agosto de 2007

welcome folks!

Hi! perhaps you've been surprised seeing that I'm writing a post giving the welcome to you.
The reason is simple: This's part of a "blog project" in my english course. I'll tell you, my firends, a few words about me. I'm Leonardo (A/S/L = 26/Male/Santiago-Chile), and actually I'm studying engineering at Univ. of Chile.
I like swimming, because It means a challenge to me. When I'm on vacations, I like to play with my band (I'm who plays the bass guitar). I'm good at drawing and if I had more resources, I'd make my own comic project. I hate lies and don't like people without interests.
I've just writing much about myself, so I'll tell'u some about my family...
My dad is an Architect, my mom works in a office and my sister's a doctor. She'll be neurologist.
We've to dogs: Tute & Simon, they're beagle (like snoopy)...
Well, I hope It'd like to you. Cheers!

2 comentarios:

sonia bascur dijo...

Hi Leonardo,
I practise swimming too; three times a week. It´s a sport you can practise until you are very old.
A little about me...I´m from Valdivia..I was born in that rainy town which I miss because of its quietness.
I studied at Universidad Austral near the the Calle- Calle river...
cheers

Anónimo dijo...

I am Veriño and this is the window... and that is the door.



:D